Cloudesire is a SaaS marketplace that allows software vendors to easily sell and distribute their applications by automating several expensive, mission critical and time-consuming tasks.
This section is best suited for software vendor to discover the Cloudesire onboarding functionality.
- Onboarding overview: the first steps to create a new product into the marketplace, a must read for marketing and sales people.
The platform supports different type of applications and the onboarding steps are slightly different for each option:
- Syndicated applications (multi-tenant saas): this is the most common choice, and it's a perfect fit for multi-tenant, running on your infrastructure, SaaS-ready services
- Docker applications: you package your application with Docker, we self-provision it on a new Virtual Machine for each customer, on every supported cloud provider
- API: we support REST API with a prepaid or pay-per-use pricing models
- Generic Services: sell your services without an automatic workflow (e.g. formation, consultancy)
We supports additional kind of products that can't be published directly by software vendors (but it's good to know them):