Cloudesire is a SaaS marketplace platform that allows software vendors to easily sell and distribute their applications by automating several expensive, mission critical and time-consuming tasks: catalog management, order processing, resources provisioning, billing and invoicing.
New products onboarding
This section is best suited for software vendors that want to discover the Cloudesire onboarding functionality.
- Onboarding overview: the first steps to create a new product into the marketplace, a must read for marketing and sales people.
The platform supports different types of products, and the onboarding steps are slightly different for each case:
- Syndicated applications (multi-tenant saas): this is the most common choice, and it's a perfect fit for multi-tenant, running on your infrastructure, SaaS-ready services
- Docker applications: you package your application with Docker, we self-provision it on a new Virtual Machine for each customer, on every supported cloud provider
- API: we support REST API with a prepaid or pay-per-use billing model
- Generic Services: sell your services without an automatic workflow (e.g. formation, consultancy)
We supports additional product types that can't be directly published by software vendors, but can be assigned from platform administrators:
Discover the platform
The remaining sections of the documentation describe in detail the most interesting features of the platform and inner workings. Feel free to browse around the left menu on the page.